Thursday 24 September 2009

Keep the Sabbath Holy, and Respect Your Father and Mother!

Today I went past this shop on the bus - I love the description of their opening hours - 9am-1pm Saturday, closed Saturday afternoon to prepare for church!

away-we-go-2 I then went to the cinema with housemate Helen to see Away We Go. It was a really sweet film all about a couple who are expecting a baby, have very little clue what they’re doing, and travel to different places in America to visit their friends and family, and with each one they experience a different type of family/different parenting style, in order to finally realise what they need to do to be the kind of parents they want their child to have. I really enjoyed it, funny, mostly lighthearted, but also quite thought provoking. (It also made me very grateful for my own quirky but wonderful parents!)

Work is so far a lot better this week, I’ve gotten a lot more involved in some projects that I can take ownership of. One of them is particularly interesting as it’s make up related! (obviously for client confidentiality I can’t be any more specific than that!)

No comments:

Post a Comment