Tuesday 1 September 2009

Room reshuffle

The room re-shuffle is almost complete (a picture will come tomorrow, once it looks tidy!) I spent about an hour and a half sorting through things, and throwing stuff out; realising I’ve got more shoes than I thought, and that I take after  Mum when it comes to hoarding stuff that *might* be useful P1000222(who knows when you’ll need a random metre of lace?!) I then stopped for lunch, which was half an oven bake baguette, with some salad and cream cheese, and a diet cherry coke (a favourite mid afternoon treat!)

Then I moved on to stage two of the reshuffle, which involved turning the bed round 90degrees to that it’s facing a different way – no particular reason, I just wanted a change! Tomorrow will be that last bit of tidying and sorting, maybe involving a trip to the charity shop to donate some things.

pieThe evening was nice and relaxed, I had a sainsbury’s basics cottage pie for dinner (admittedly it doesn’t look too appetising, but it was only 45p, and it’s only 220 calories!) with which I cooked up some extra carrots. The housemates and I sat and watched Mean Girls, P1000223which is (surprisingly for Lindsay Lohan) a really good movie. Finally, I snuggled up in bed with my book and a couple of squares of Sainsbury’s basics dark chocolate – yes, I am a bit hooked on the basics range, but it’s so good! According to Mark, this chocolate is nicer than Green and Blacks.

2 comments:

  1. PLEASE tell me you haven't thrown out any random metres of lace!!! I am Ok with shoes going to the charity shop though [your feet are a little larger than mine!]
    Mark has a point, I am beginning to think G&Bs choc is over-rated.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of course not - my craft box remains untouched! And I ended up only throwing out one pair of shoes, which were too worn to keep... I've got some cross stitch kits to donate to you if you want them though!

    ReplyDelete