Thursday 1 October 2009

a recommendation…

I am not, by any means, a wine buff, but I do now have a favourite wine. I got home from the gym this evening, having done an abs class (the dr has told me I’m not supposed to run until I’ve seen a physio about my hips/ankles) and had a small glass of the wine we won at the pub quiz last month. It’s called Cuvee de Richard Blanc, and it’s amazing – really appley and refreshing.

Work continues to go well, and is getting gradually busier – my mascara presentation met with approval from my manager, so that’s a good start! I have just that Conquest has been shortlisted for the best agency award by Research Magazine – which is very exciting!

I also discovered today that my ex-colleague Bruno has been promoted – well done him!

1 comment:

  1. How come the Conquest Website hasn't got yOUR picture on it yet??

    ReplyDelete