Saturday 22 August 2009

Day 1!

Good morning! This is day one of my new blog, which as the title suggests is likely to feature a number of salads, along with all the other things I eat day to day. I can't promise these things will always be interesting, but I hope that by posting them up here, I'll have a bit more motivation to try out more unusual and varied foods, as opposed to sticking to the same old things every day.


Today should be quite a good start, it's my very good friend Nicola's wedding, to her lovely fiance Fran. They're one of the sweetest, loveliest couples I know, and I'm sure it's going to be an amazing and wonderful day.


I started my day with a  run around the village where my parents live (Kirby Muxloe, in Leicestershire). It's beautiful weather out there, although I had forgotten how bad the village smells!

No comments:

Post a Comment